1. Children under 42 inches tall are not permitted on this ride.
2. Maximum operational load 1 person, 300 lbs.
3. Eyeglasses must be securely affixed to riders with head straps.
4. Swim wear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets or metal ornamentation are not permitted.
5. Only one rider to enter the flume at a time. Single riders only!
6. Slide must be ridden feet first lying on your back with legs firmly crossed at ankles and arms folded across chest to prevent elbows contacting the flume.
7. Never form chains
8. Riders must wait for the lifeguard’s start signal before starting the ride.
9. Do not uncross your legs or attempt to sit up until you come to a stop in the shutdown lane
10. Do not run, dive, stand, kneel, rotate or stop in the slide.
11. At the end of the slide, obey all instructions by shut down lane attendant and exit quickly.
CAUTION: For safety reasons, pregnant women and persons with heart conditions or back trouble should not ride this slide.