Splash, float, slide or just relax at The Waterpark at the Villages Resort, centrally located in East Texas, just 15 minutes from Tyler.
The waterpark features a lazy river with a whirlpool for tubers, 4 exciting 3-story water slides and a Forest Ranger children’s playscape with a giant, 10,000-gallon bucket dump, three kid-size body slides and life-size figures of bears and moose.
This is an amusement park for the whole family. For guests who want to relax and watch the fun, there are plenty of lounge chairs and seating areas with tables and chairs.
Enjoy casual dining in and . We have men’s and women’s changing areas complete with lockers, restrooms and showers. Additionally, the Splash Store is there to provide guests with any last minute essentials needed to make for an exciting day full of family fun.
The waterpark is also the best venue for your next family or work party or function – we can accommodate a gathering of 12 to 1,200. Our Party Room is ideal for a birthday party of up to 12, or reserve the entire waterpark for up to 1,200 guests.
While the resort itself is “members only”, the waterpark is open to the general public as well (Resort owners and members will receive discounted admission to the waterpark).
Waterpark features include:
- A relaxing lazy river
- 4 water slides in bright colors – 2 tower slides (the Sidewinder and the Copperhead)and 2 body slides (the Blue bullet and the Red rage)
- A gentle wave pool
- A fanciful forest themed children’s playscape with operator-controlled water features, water guns, slides, dump bucket and so much more
- An event/party room
- Plenty of seating for relaxing and watching the fun
- A casual dining area featuring Subway® and Mama Deluca’s Pizza® for quick snacks
- The Splash Store, a one-stop retail shop with everything you need for your waterpark adventure
- Men’s and women’s changing areas, lockers, restrooms and showers