Waterpark and Ride Rules
1. Read and Obey all posted signs
2. All Park features have minimum height requirements which are posted at each ride entrance.
3. Obey all instruction given by the lifeguards and attendants. Lifeguards are responsible for enforcing safety rules and responding to emergencies therefore it is the parents or guardians responsibility to supervise their children at all times while in the facility.
4. NO outside food and beverages allowed. All Glassware is prohibited.
5. Food and beverages are permitted in designated areas only.
6. Appropriate swimwear is required, no athletic wear, cut-offs, or any other clothing not specifically designed as swimwear is allowed.
7. Any person under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol will not be permitted in the Waterpark.
8. US Coast guard approved life vests are available through out the park for patron use.
9. Children 14 years of age and younger must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times while in the Water park facilities.
10. Swim diapers are required for all children not toilet trained.
11. Personal conduct within the waterpark facility must be such that the safety of self and others is not jeopardized. Diving, Jumping, and Horseplay are not permitted.
12. Wristbands must be worn at all times.
13. The Waterpark and all attractions are subject to temporary maintenance and/or safety shutdowns.
14. The pool water is not suitable for drinking. Avoid swallowing pool water.
15. Spitting, spouting of water, blowing the nose or otherwise introducing contaminants into the pool is not permitted.
16. Glass, soap, or other materials which might create hazardous conditions or interfere with efficient operations of the Waterpark shall not be permitted in the pool or on the waterpark deck.
17. All persons are encouraged to take a shower prior to entering the pool area.
18. Only clean footwear, baby strollers, or wheelchairs are allowed in the pool area. All swimwear worn in the pool shall be clean.
19. No one should swim alone.
Admission to the waterpark shall be refused to all persons having contagious disease, infectious conditions such as colds, fever, ringworm, foot infections, skin lesions, diarrhea, vomiting, inflamed eyes, ear discharges, or any other condition which has the appearance of being infectious. Persons with excessive sunburn, abrasions which have not healed, corn plasters, bunion pads, adhesive tape, rubber bandages, or other bandages of any kind shall be refused admittance. A person under the influence of alcohol or exhibiting erratic behavior shall not be permitted in the Waterpark area.
ADD-A DAY REQUIREMENTS:
1. AVAILABLE FOR USE WITH THE PURCHASE OF AN ALL DAY, REGULAR PRICED ADMISSION TICKET ONLY.
2. ADD-A DAY IS NOT AVAILABLE WITH TWILIGHT, COMPLIMENTARY, DISCOUNTED, VOUCHER, COUPONS, GROUP RATES, BUY ONE GET ONE, DIRECTORY OFFERS OR ANY OTHER DISCOUNTED TICKETS.
3. GUESTS THAT WISH TO USE THE ADD A DAY MUST KEEP WRISTBAND ON FOR EACH ADDITIONAL DAY OF USE.
4. IF WRISTBAND HAS BEEN REMOVED THE ADD A DAY OPTION IS VOIDED.
1. WRISTBANDS THAT HAVE BEEN TAMPERED WITH IN ANY WAY WILL ONLY BE REPLACED WITH PROOF OF PURCHASE (VALID RECEIPT) AND AT THE GUEST’S EXPENSE
2. WRISTBAND REPLACEMENTS WILL ONLY BE PERFORMED FOR A FEE OF $12.50 WITH PROOF OF PURCHASE (VALID RECEIPT). PLEASE NOTE: ADDITIONAL ENTRANCE FEES MAY APPLY.
3. WRISTBANDS MUST BE PLACED ON THE RIGHT WRIST OF EVERY GUEST
Have a question? Look for answers on our FAQ