The waterpark is open to the general public. However, Holiday Inn Club Vacations® Villages Resort owners receive priority entry if capacity is reached. On occasion, the park may need to close for routine maintenance, facility upgrades or private events. Operating dates may change without notice, but we will make every attempt to alert guests in advance.
For your safety, we ask that you review these rules and obey all posted signs, including the height requirements at the entrance to all rides and attractions.
- Follow all instructions given by our lifeguards and attendants. Lifeguards are responsible for enforcing safety rules and responding to emergencies; therefore, it is the responsibility of parents or guardians to supervise their children while in the facility.
- Children 14 years of age and younger must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian while in the park.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times.
- Appropriate swimwear is required. No athletic wear, cut-offs or other clothing not specifically designed as swimwear is allowed.
- Swim diapers are required for children who are not toilet trained.
- Personal conduct within the waterpark must ensure the safety of self and others. Diving, jumping and horseplay are not permitted.
- Any person under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol will not be permitted in the waterpark.
- No outside food and/or beverages are allowed. Glassware is prohibited.
- Food and beverages purchased at the park are permitted in designated areas only.
1. Wristbands that have been tampered with in any way will only be replaced with proof of purchase (valid receipt) and at the guest’s expense.
2. Wristband replacement will only be performed for a fee of $12.50 with proof of purchase (valid receipt). Please note: additional entrance fees may apply.
3. Wristbands must be placed on the right wrist of every guest.
Have a question? Look for answers on our FAQ.