1. Children under 48 inches tall are not permitted on this ride
2. Maximum operational load 2 persons, 400 lbs or 182 kg.
3. Riders must wait for the attendants start signal before starting the ride.
4. Riders must stay on the tubes during the ride. If you accidentally fall from the tube continue on down the flume without it and exit normally.
5. Keep arms and hands inside the flumes at all times.
6. Do not run, dive, stand, kneel, rotate or stop in the slide.
7. Tubes should be ridden in a seated position, facing forward.
8. Eyeglasses must be securely affixed to riders with head straps.
9. Swimwear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets, or metal ornamentation are not permitted.
10. Only one inner tube to enter flume at a time.
11. Never form a chain.
12. At the end of the slide, obey all instructions by the splash pool lifeguard and exit quickly, taking your tube with you.
13. CAUTION: For safety reasons, pregnant women and persons with heart conditions or back trouble should not ride this slide.