Splash, float, slide or just relax at The Waterpark at Villages Resort, centrally located in East Texas just 15 minutes from Tyler. This is an amusement park for the whole family.
Waterpark features include:
- Relaxing lazy river
- Four water slides in bright colors: two tower slides (the Sidewinder and the Copperhead) and two body slides (the Blue bullet and the Red rage)
- Gentle wave pool
- Fanciful forest-themed children’s playscape with operator-controlled water features, water guns, slides, dump bucket and much more
- Event/party room
- Plenty of seating for relaxing and watching the fun
- Casual dining area featuring Subway and pizza
- The Splash Store (one-stop retail shop)
- Men’s and women’s changing areas, lockers, restrooms and showers
The waterpark features a lazy river with a whirlpool for tubers and four exciting three-story waterslides. Meanwhile, a Forest Ranger children’s playscape offers a giant 10,000-gallon bucket dump, three kid-sized body slides and life-size figures of bears and moose.
For guests who just want to relax and watch the fun, there are plenty of lounge chairs and seating areas with tables. Casual dining is also available, including Subway® and pizza.
There are men’s and women’s changing areas complete with lockers, restrooms and showers. The Splash Store provides guests with any last-minute essentials needed for an exciting day of family fun.
The waterpark is also a great venue for your next family reunion, work party or other gathering. The Party Room is ideal for a birthday party of up to 12, while the entire waterpark can be reserved for up to 1,200 guests.
While the resort is only for guests staying on property, the waterpark is open to the general public. Waterpark tickets must be purchased separately and are not included with resort stays. However, owners and Club members receive discounted waterpark admission.